Monday, January 27, 2014

CardMaker Spring 2014



It was my delight to receive a copy of the new CardMaker Spring 2014 issue last week.  I have one card using my Stately Flowers 7 set from Gina K. Designs on p. 85. Step by step instructions are included. This card also uses my Stately Flowers 7 Masks and Mats and Stately Flowers 7 Frames Studio cut files.

CardMaker
I hope you will check out this new issue!
http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/images/covers/large/current_issue.jpg?rand=15786773 
 

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

It's beautiful Melanie! I love it!

Gayle said...

Congrats, Melanie, this is beautiful and thank you so much for the cut files on this set too.

Carole Renneker said...

Published again Melenie, Congratulations! The card is GORGEOUS.

Lagene said...

Congrats Melanie on another publication! Gorgeous card!

Betty Neville said...

So beautiful, Melanie! Congratulations on another publication!

Kitty said...

I already have the issue and your card is beautiful.

Kathleen

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Melanie..

Linda said...

Beautiful card and congratulations on another publication. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.