Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Copic in the Craft Room!


I am so honored to have my work showcased today on Copic in the Craft Room!  I am a longtime fan of their markers as you know, and Copic products and instruction the past six years have greatly influenced the artist I am today.  Thank you Copic for producing such high quality coloring materials and all the inspiration I have received from so many talented ladies over the years! Please check out their wonderful page of inspiration, information and resources!

Colleen loved this iris sample (from my Stately Flowers 8 set, just a few left in stock, this card and video have been so popular!) colored with Copics, of course!  Thanks Colleen for the shout out on Tuesday Toots!  Be sure to "like" their page!  

Also, please subscribe to my Youtube channel.  I am getting close to 1000 subscribers and think a nice giveaway will be in order!  Stamps, natch. ;)



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the coloring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the clear and concise tutorial on coloring!!! I am very limited in my coloring ability, and learned SO much--wonderful!!! What a gorgeous stamp, but then yours are some of my favorite floral stamps--of any kind! LOVE them!!! :)

    Thanks again for that great coloring tutorial.

    Blessings,

    Joanne Lowe

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)