Thursday, August 28, 2014

You're Invited: Gina K. Designs Release Party Tonight

Good morning! I am so excited about our release party tonight, probably more than I have been for one in some time, and that's hard to do!  Really eager to see all the creative uses for my  new Fabulous Frame Fillers set from our team and show you what else I've come up with! Some I will be saving for our hops next week, I have used it on every card I've made the past few days (10 cards!)

Here is a super simple one I made just using the little floral corners to create a pattern and stamping off.  (Is this too basic for a video? Let me know!) :)  Be sure to check out my video from Tuesday if you missed it.  This set stamps like a dream!  You can make this one in 5 minutes.  Ribbon and cardstock are from the new kit coming out. TIP: Stamp this same pattern tone on tone on colored cardstock and it will look like you got a new embossing folder.  :)

Check out a sneak peek of Theresa's new set Always Autumn in her latest video.  I will be hopping along with the team with this set and mine next Tuesday and Wednesday*!  (I used the same pumpkins on my card, too, love!) And the StampTV kit on both days.  You will love how well it coordinates with Fabulous Frame and this new Fillers sets. :)

Finally, can you believe all these sneak peek products Gina has been teasing us with?  I don't even know what all is going to be in there, but I haven't bought any crafty stuff for awhile, so I will definitely be shopping at 7! Twine, Washi and Stella pens! Oh my!

Release party details:

  StampTV Release Party Forum from 7-9 PM Central for full set reveals, contests, new samples, chatting and more!  All new products will be available for purchase at Gina K. Designs at 7PM Central. Don't worry if you can't make the whole party, jump in and say "hi" whenever you can!  As always, the threads will remain for several days so you can read the whole party transcript if you like and all the beautiful samples, great way to enjoy the party on your own schedule over a cuppa'.  I always have to check it out the next morning myself  to see what happened after I went to bed and who stayed up the latest, hee! Okay, I'm off to finish my cut file! Yes, I've been having too much fun making cards and waited till the last minute this time.

Hugs!

*We pushed back a day so everyone can enjoy the holiday!  Have a terrific three day weekend, whatever you do!

8 comments:

  1. I adore your card and can't wait to see all the reveals tonight. And, yes, please do a video explaining how you did that card. I think I understand but a visual is always super great I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not too simple for a video, and very clever use of a corner stamp. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always need your videos...did you use two different color inks or just stamped again. See, we need a video. Love them ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Quick and easy is what I always need, so this set will be a must have. But I also love how it changes the look of the Fabulous Frame. Can't wait to party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie, This is a fabulous card and I am also anxious to be at the party tonight! "See" you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Yes Yes, do a video on this! I kept scrolling down looking for the video and then I realized that you meant there was not one but you could do one for us. It is not too simple I always love your videos as they are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first saw this card I thought you had used a border stamp. Now that I saw how you did it I a even more appreciative of your talent and ingenuity. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! When I first saw this card I thought you had used a border stamp. Now that I saw how you did it I a even more appreciative of your talent and ingenuity. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)