Monday, November 17, 2014

Mix it Up Monday Challenge: All Things, Great and Small

Good morning, all!  I'm excited to bring you today's Mix It Up Monday challenge for StampTV.  My challenge is “All Things, Great and Small”.  For this challenge, please incorporate both large stamped images and very small stamped images into your card design.  Whether that be a large focal point and small images to make a background, mixing to create a collage pattern, etc, it’s up to you! Lots of ways to interpret this one!  Images do not have to be from the same set, although this works well for coordination and often sets are planned to include large and small scale images.   

 
My card uses the tiny images from Fabulous Holiday Fillers to accent the large triangle borders from Lots of Letters 2, which I stamped "stacked" to create a harlequin pattern.  Isn’t that fun with the snowflakes in the centers like medallions and the trees and bells offset?   Cardstock is GKD Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa, Cherry Red, and White.  Ink is GKD Cherry Red, Fresh Asparagus, and Warm Cocoa.


I hope you play along with me this week! I can't wait to see what awesome cards you make! When uploading, remember to use tags, using the key word STV14MON46 and include which stamp sets you used as well.  


See the gallery here:  STV14MON46


See this post for some additional challenge details. 



Thanks so much for joining me, and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)