Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Birthday Air Mail

Good morning, thanks for all the wonderful feedback on this week's video!  I couldn't help but my notice when I received my Birthday Essentials StampTV kit how nicely these two trio images lined up!  Place the greeting in the center to cover that the lines don't match up exactly, don't make yourself crazy trying.  A floating banner (popped up with foam adhesive) did the trick :)

This is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, using the blender to make the dots on the package, and simple sponging with GKD Ocean Mist ink to create a perfect sky.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Makes me happy with all the bright colors you used and I am so glad to see how the balloons and the gifts could be used together!!! Fabulous, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever. Thank you for sharing and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Melanie. Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this card is so stinkin' cute. You are so clever to use the balloon and present stamps together! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy, colorful card! Love those balloons floating up with those presents. The sky is gorgeous! Love your videos and you are an amazing artist. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)