Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Divalicious Birthday

Good morning! Did you get the new StampTV kit? Look at how terrific it goes with the Knit-wit Diva!
Isn't this birthday sentiment from the Birthday Essentialss StampTV Kit adorable?  I love how the swirl creates a tiered cake shape and I noticed how perfect it would be in front of the seated Knit-Wit Diva!  Make a wish!  Just cut around it and pop up so she's positioned to blow out the candles.  Colored with Spectrum Noir markers to look like one of my besties with a February birthday (and since I made it *weeks* ago for the release, forgot I made this specifically for her and gave her a *different* card last week when it rolled around! Oops! I'm ready for next year. Better put it in an envy with do not open til 2016 and give it to her now!)  Cardstock is Gina K. Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx.

Have a fabulous day!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - I LOVE this!!! The bright colors are awesome, and leave it to you to come up with something different for a stamp set. You are soooo CLEVER my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through your book A Year Of Flowers. I like what I see and definitely will be spending lots of time here. Great job on the coloring. I am still at the preschool stage when it comes to coloring with alcohol markers.

    Thanks for taking time to share how you put your cards together.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)