Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mod Squad Challenge! Fast & Easy

Joyce Erb hosting a new "fast and easy" challenge today over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week and I'm sponsoring.  
Well, Triple Play Fillers is easy to use on a "Fast and Easy" card for sure! 


Here is a card I made with this set, don't you love this zipper.  TIP: When using the zipper, cut just a tiny notch where it open s to reveal a cardstock layer underneath.  Ink is GKD Dark Chocolate and cardstock is GKD Pure Luxury Passionate Pink, Dark Chocolate and White.  Greeting and heart are from Triple Play Frame.

 I am sponsoring the challenge with  a prize this week, I hope you can play along!

 Go see what Joyce has created and the challenge rules.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever. I didn't think I'd like a zipper for cards, but this ic cool.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)