Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Video: Masking Tricks & Coloring Tips for A Year of Flowers 3


Hello! Today I will show you masking tricks and coloring tips to create gorgeous stamped arrangements like this beautiful tub of flowers with my new A Year of Flowers 3 .  This elemental set has all the flowers, stems, leaves and fillers you'll need to keep you equipped and busy all year! Tub image is from my Beyond Baskets set, but you could also use the containers from my Holiday Basket, Stately Flowers 9 or other coordinating sets.  
 If you saw this design in my post the other day, you can compare the coloring on the two cards and see the difference between the GKD Black Onyx in the previous and the memento ink in these photos today.  Moving forward, GKD Black Onyx is perfect for solid bold images or when you want more overage, and Memento for finer details and no bleeding when using alcohol markers.  Gina carries both pads. :)


Supplies:
Gina K. Designs  A Year of Flowers 3, Beyond Baskets, Scripty Sayings stamp sets
Gina K. Pure Luxury Powder Blue (4 ¼” c 8 ½” , scored at 4 ¼”) and White (4 1/8” x 4 1/8”)
Gina K.  Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Memento Tuxedo black ink pads
Spectrum Noir markers-GG2, BGR4, CT3, CT4, TB3, TB4, IB3, CR2, CR5, DR1, DR6, DG3
Scissors and copy paper for masking, adhesive, acrylic blocks

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Congrats on yet another beautiful, timeless stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and the way you colored them were very helpful to me. Thank you. As soon as they are back in stock I will be placing my order. Love the card. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched this video and I absolutely love it! Are these still sold out??

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)